This support article explains how to personalize and manage Connect Now's CNipIT website lead capture pop-up on your website, integrate with 3rd party lead sources, and use a online form for walk-ins to your office.
To begin setting this up, log into your online dashboard and then use the top navigation bar to select Settings and then Lead Sources.
Once there, you can:
2. Access your email forwarding address for 3rd party leads - This includes sources such as Apartments.com and Facebook.
3. Access your API Key for Zapier and other integrations
4. Get instructions for Zillow Tech Connect API
5. Access a link to capture Call-in or Walk-in leads using an online form
Once you have set that up, you can also setup and personalize your CNipIT lead capture pop-up for your website. Select the button on the left-side of the screen, as shown in the image below.
You will see the following options on the left-side of the screen:
1. Country Code - Select the default country code for the Phone Number field in your CNipIT.
2. CNipIT Accent Color - You can change the accent color in the CNipIT (default: Green) to match your main brand color. You may type in the hex value in the text field if you prefer, instead of using the color-picker.
3. Professional Name - You can customize the name of your sales professionals (e.g. reps, sales pros), up to 10 characters. Just include the singular and plural versions, separated by a comma.
4. Pop Up Time - Choose a wait time in seconds before your CNipIT pop-up appears to website visitors
5. Position - Indicate where on-screen you want the pop-up on your website
6. Company Logo - Upload a square-shaped version of your logo that will appear on the CNipIT website pop-up
6. Modal - If your website utilized modal elements, you can toggle this to "Yes". It is set to "No" by default.
You are also able to choose if you want require other information when your leads submit an inquiry, such as their email address and whether they are looking to buy or rent. Once again, you can toggle this to "Yes" but it is set to "No" by default.
On the right-side of the screen, you have additional areas to provide information about your website, such as your Website URL, Host and Host Name, as well as Login and Password, for further reference