Allow notifications to receive leads Follow
Once you have set up the Connect Now App on your phone, you need to "Allow Notifications" in order to receive leads and hear the distinctive "cha-ching" sound the instant a Connect Now lead hits your phone. Below you will find links to short videos that will walk you through the process for both Android and iOS.
On your Android phone go to;
2. Scroll down and open Apps
3. Scroll down and open Connect Now
4. Scroll down and open Notifications
5. Make sure all Notifications settings are turned on
6. Exit back out to Settings
7. Open Sounds and Vibration
8. Scroll down and open Volume
9. Make sure volume control for Notifications is turned up
10. Exit back out to Settings
11. Open Notifications
12. Make sure "Do Not Disturb" is turned off
On your iOS phone;
1. Go to Settings
2. Scroll down to open the Connect Now app
3. Open Notifications
4. Make sure "Allow Notifications" is on
5. Exit back out to Settings
6. Open "Sounds & Haptics"
7. Make sure "Ringer and Alerts" volume is turned up
8. Exit back to Settings
9. Open "Do Not Disturb"
10. Make sure Do Not Disturb if off
Please sign in to leave a comment.