The following instructions apply to Account Admins who would like to enable in-app emailing/gmail sync for some or all users in their account. Whitelisting the Connect Now app will allow individual users to connect their company gmail/gsuite accounts to Connect Now with receiving "insecure app" warnings.
A G Suite super administrator is the only person who can whitelist the Connect Now app.
1. Admins should sign in to their Google Admin Console. From the Google Admin dashboard, go to “Security” and open up “API Controls" (at bottom).
2. Within "API Controls", click on “Manage Third-Party App Access” (upper right).
3. Click on “Configure new app” and select “OAuth App Name Or Client ID”
4. Enter the following ID under "OAuth App Name Or Client ID" and click "search"
5. "Connect Now" will appear in the search results, and select it by clicking to the right of it.
6. Check the Client ID and click "select".
7. Select "Trusted" under "App access" and then click "Configure". The Connect Now app should now be listed under your list of Trusted Apps.