If you are receiving digital leads in your GMail Inbox that you wish to push to the Connect Now app, this can be achieved by establishing a forwarding rule, which is a 2 step process.
Step 1. Set up a Forwarding Address
1. From your Inbox, click the icon to open the Settings menu and select "See All Settings"
2. Select "Forwarding and POP/IMAP and click the button to "Add a forwarding address"
3. In the pop-up box enter the email forwarding address to which you want leads directed -- it should end in @leads.connectnowinc.com. (Note: Your Account Admin can find this address for you by logging on to the Connect Now Dashboard, selecting "Settings", then "Lead Sources".
4. Once you have entered this address click "Next", a new pop-up will appear asking if you would like to confirm. Click "Proceed".
5. You now need to contact us at email@example.com and ask us to confirm your email forwarding for you.
6. Once your forwarding address is set up, your forwarding address should appear below, but make sure (as below) that "Disable forwarding" is selected -- otherwise, all of your emails will forward to Connect Now. We'll use the filter (see next step) to forward particular emails to Connect Now.
Step 2. Create a Filter
When you receive word back that we have confirmed your email forwarding address, you now need to create a filter to tell GMail which emails to send into Connect Now.
1. In the GMail Settings select "Filters and Blocked Adresses". In the middle of your screen you will see a link to Create a new filter.
2. In the pop-up box enter the address that forwarded emails will be coming from (in our video example we use firstname.lastname@example.org) then click on "Create Filter."
3. A list of checkboxes will appear asking what you want to do when a message is an exact match - select Forward it to and in the drop down for Choose an address, select the @leads.connectnowinc.com email. Then click "Create filter".
Step 3. (Optional) Move forwarded leads out of your Inbox to a separate folder/label, automatically
Many agents would prefer not to get their leads both in their inbox and in Connect Now. To automatically put any forwarded leads into a folder (in this case, a folder titled "StreetEasy"), edit your existing rule and select "Skip the inbox" and "Apply the label" (see below).
This video will walk you through the process